2. International Journal for global leadership in education is edited by the Eduheal Foundation- Learning for Life center, New Delhi, with the advice of an independent Editorial Board and the assistance of consulting editors and academic reviewers. The journal aims to be an international periodical on the comparative theory and practice of formal and non-formal education. Serving as an international forum for lifetime education and learning, the journal provides scholarly information on policy issues, educational trends, and learning innovations. It serves educational institutes, teacher-training organizations, and ministries as well as non-governmental organizations and individuals in all countries.The journal is also a top-tiered resource for education professionals who work toward providing students with the programs, services and the environment they need for holistic academic success.
3. International Journal for global leadership in education publishes original, peer reviewed articles on a variety of topics and research methods not only in education but also path breaking articles concerning teaching methodology in maths,science,english & social sciences. Articles address common issues in mathematics ,english & social sciences and science education, including cross-curricular dimensions. This journal emphasizes studies that explore science ,English & social sciences and mathematics education from different cultural perspectives. Manuscripts written by authors whose native language is not English are encouraged.
4. International Journal for global leadership in education- IJGLE publishes articles relevant to the theory and practice of continuing education in the maths,science,english & social sciences. The journals primary purpose is to provide thoughtful and practical advice to continuing education practitioners in the development, conduct, and evaluation of continuing education programs.
5. International Journal for global leadership in education the official journal of the International NGO Eduheal Foundation (EHF) publishes reports for education researchers and practitioners on issues of maths,science,english & social sciences teaching and learning and education policy. Scholarly manuscripts within the domain of the Journal include but are not limited to investigations employing qualitative ethnographic historical survey philosophical or case study research approaches; position papers; policy perspectives; critical reviews of the literature; and comments and criticism.
6. The International Journal for global leadership in education is an international and interdisciplinary forum for both invited and contributed peer reviewed articles that advances education at all levels. The journal publishes a broad range of papers covering theory and practice in order to facilitate future efforts of individuals and groups involved in the field. Topics focusing on technology in education, or organizational (e.g., legislation, administration, implementation, and teacher enhancement) are included. Recognizing technology’s growing role in both the understanding and development of education and in the delivery of information, the journal includes technology as a component of education. In addition to original research articles, the journal publishes case studies and reviews of books, media, software, and other relevant products.
7. The International Journal for global leadership in education is the official journal of Eduheal Foundation. It serves as a forum for disseminating research and theoretical position statements concerning the preparation and in-service education of teachers. It adds to what we know about teaching and learning and, most importantly, serves as a catalyst for thoughtful discussion concerning the enhancement of education for teachers. The journal features pragmatic articles that offer immediate ways to improve conditions in classroom methods, in-service workshops, and teacher recruitment and retention. In addition, the journal publishes data-driven research articles that show evidence of the effectiveness of teaching strategies, interventions, etc.
8. The purpose of The International Journal for global leadership in education is to communicate ideas, theories, research, and field-oriented information related to supervision, curriculum, and instruction in education. It is published to provide discussion of a broad range of concepts, theories, and issues and dissemination of the knowledge base for professionals. Please be invited to submit your article to the The International Journal for global leadership in education issues via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Founded in 2020, The International Journal for global leadership seeks to bridge and integrate the intellectual, methodological,and substantive diversity of educational scholarship, and to encourage a vigorous dialogue between educational scholars and practitioners. To achieve that goal, papers are published that present research, theoretical statements, philosophical arguments, critical syntheses of a field of educational inquiry, and integrations of educational scholarship, policy and practice.