- Aim of Eduheal foundation is to generate interest in math, science and English by conducting Olympiads, workshops and other activities at school level.
- Eduheal Foundation is in touch with more than 4000 Schools on an annual basis. The foundation wishes to associate with like-minded organizations / forums/ Scientific associations.
- The foundation will provide a platform for bringing together the interested schools with the above organizations and work towards a common aim of finding young scientists, mathematicians, authors etc. The infrastructural resources required for conduct of the programs, including transport will be provided by the school who are interested in calling resource persons from above organizations.
- The organisations will give input in the form of providing seasoned resource persons (RP). Remuneration to RP’s will be paid by the Foundation.
- Vice-versa the organization can call school students at a designated place to conduct the various programmes. In this case the infrastructural expenses have to be borne by the organization. The school will provide its own transport and the foundation will be paying the remuneration to the resource persons. Any other expense will be paid by the school interested in conducting the workshop.
Foundation National Coordinator on e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
EHF- International Olympiad Training Camp [IOTC]
Stage 9: Submission of the project report.
Stage 10: Analysis of the completed project