Yes! all EHF needs are young scientists interested in project based learning. The first mentoring camp was conducted on April 26, 2013 at National Science Center, New Delhi. Out of the 1000 plus entries received from schools across India, the top 100 students were invited to present their projects to the panel of judges from IIT, Delhi. Projects sent by 15 finalists included research on endangered species; a better understanding of tumours; an algorithm for safer encryption; a green method to clean water; a new kind of magnet and more.
Eduheal Foundation, an international NGO was one of the Google Science Fair partners who helped make this competition possible by reaching out to the Indian schools in a large way.
Now into its 11th year all classes, 1 to 12, students can participate. The registration form, sample paper and other details are available at:
Prizes worth 50 lakhs will be awarded to participating students, teachers and principals by EHF.
Award of 100,000 to the overall best performing students in Math, Science, G.K and English.
The details are given at: www.eduhealfoundation.org/awards.html
There is a special award for participation in 5 or more EHF Olympiads.
• Get EHF program details at www.eduhealfoundation.org
• Official EHF Email ID email@example.com
• Official EHFOlympia mobile app https://www.ehfworld.com/olympia/
• View EHF videos on YouTube www.youtube.com/channel/UCmGlWIR_WGq5Q_GnXW-Q4AA
• Message from Union Sc.& Tech. Min. https://youtu.be/7oHegNVn-0o
• Message from 1st Indian in space https://youtu.be/ABRZgzVHTbs
• Work with EHF as edu-consultant https://www.eduhealfoundation.org/OE.php